Saturday, October 5, 2013

where's my car?

So my home has one parking spot but since we have two cars, whoever gets home first gets a guest spot so the person getting home later doesn't have to search and search.  Sadly, I seem to have a real issue with remembering where I park in the morning, especially if I am running late (which happens 5 of the 7 days a week). If I am on the phone when I park, I'm really in trouble.  Well, this week they closed the lot where I work.  We had to park on the street. The first day, when I parked, I heard some dog barking and then as I walked, I turned around and realized I was being chased down the street by a Chihuahua.  It startled me so much that I jumped...into a puddle.  Do you know that at the end of the day, I walked to the wrong block?  When I said to the security guard that I forgot where I parked he said "remember the Chihuahua?"  Oh yeah.  Maybe I was so traumatized by being chased and then having wet feet that I blocked the whole episode out?  I did better the rest of the week but seriously, why is it so hard to find a car?  Does this happen to everyone? (the car part not the Chihuahua chasing you).

No comments:

Post a Comment