Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too tired to celebrazzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't keep up with my coupons.  I am so glad that most of them are for at least 2 weeks or for the whole month.  I wanted to just go out and get free stuff all week but seriously, its just too expensive.  Of course, I am going to buy something besides an appetizer or a dessert...and most coupons say you have to! 
By the way, today was day 2 of my new job teaching in a new preschool.  Can you say exhausted?  Can you say throat hurting from talking non-stop?  Well, I can't because I don't have the energy or feel like speaking.  However, I must say....I love it!  The little people sure know how to have fun.  Usually my class is pretty excited about my birthday (since they think I am ancient) but since tomorrow will be just day 3, I don't know if they are or not.  We are making pizza though (on crackers, not cooked) so really, its an exciting day all around.
I hope that I will have some energy tomorrow night because I am going to go out.  Oddly enough with all this coupon/celebration talk, I never figured out what to do this weekend.  I am going to start this year very grateful.  I have a new job that is awesome, a great boyfriend, great family and friends, 2 bunnies that are so cool (but pissed because they have not yet been blogged about) and general health and happiness.  I hope this is my best year yet and I hope all your wishes come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment